Sunday 7 February 2016

Money collecting in Odense

Money collection

In corroboration with the christmas help in our country called “julehjælpen”, we went out to

collect money. The money went to people who can’t afford to have christmas.
 
We met up at our school on a saturday morning. We were divided into two small groups,

which we were going to collect in. We each got a name tag, and a collecting box. We could

choose if we wanted to go door to door, or stand at the pedestrian street and ask people that

walked by. The money we collected went to buy food for the families. The families could

choose between pork or duck. They were also getting soda, chips, potatoes, chocolate and

other sortes of food, to help them celebrate christmas. We were out collecting money for 2

hours and we collected about 5000 danish krones, that is about 670€. When we were done we

went back to the school, and got hot chocolate and candy before we went home.

1 comment:

  1. How I Got My Loan From A God Fearing Lender (Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com)

    Hello, I am Andrew Thompson by Name from CT USA, God has bless me with two kids and a lovely Wife, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 2days ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be a loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 1,500.00 USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to LEXIE LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 98,000.00 USD by MR LEXIE , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LEXIE LOAN COMPANY. So I collected his email Address , he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 55,000.00 USD... So if you are interested in a loan you can as well contact him on this Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com or text: +1(406)946-0675 thanks, I am sure he will also help you.

    ReplyDelete